Before installing your new stator
1. Check the AC output of the stator.
2. Replace any burned or corroded connectors on stator and regulator/rectifier
3. Check and repair any melted wiring
4. Use hi-temp dielectric grease on all connectors.
Specific to 1988-2002 models:
1. Ground additional GREEN wire to frame.
Specific to 2003 and higher models:
1. Unplug the GREEN wire that is connected to the GREEN/WHITE wire and plug the GREEN/WHITE wire into the bikes wire harness.
Our stator may use a different color code then your original. This stator is designed as a direct plug-in replacement and should be used as such.
If our stator includes a pick up coil, always make sure the air gap is correct upon installation; we suggest as close as possible no less than 0.010:.
Stator Yamaha Blaster 200 Stator (High Output 75 Watts)